It can be a challenge to ensure skin stays hydrated and supple throughout the winter months, so I’ve shared my tips and tricks in this video:
If you’re looking for moisturising products to use on your complexion and delicate eye area, here are my picks:
- Elemis Absolute Eye Serum – a lightweight serum that absorbs instantly and helps to revitalise tired eyes.
- Sarah Chapman Eye Recovery – developed by expert facialist Sarah Chapman, this treatment works to promote a more radiant and rested look.
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream – enriched with aloe vera and formulated to soothe sensitive eyes.
- Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream – an organic formulation infused with kiwi seed oil and developed to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum – this serum can be taken up to the lash line to impart lightweight hydration – also makes a fantastic make-up base for oilier complexions.
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Super Moisturizing Cream – a complete moisturising formula created with collagen, hyaluronic acid, niacin, peptides, and an innovative ceramide complex, all working to impart radiance and glowy hydration.
Which products do you love to use in the winter months?