Healthy glowing skin has now been made easier by the launch of Tan-Luxe.
No longer will you need to make the choice of do I use my self-tan product or shall I use my favourite moisturiser? You have the best of both worlds with this aloe, raspberry and silk-infused tanning elixir to mix into your favourite products.
My top tips are…
1. To warm your skin tone, apply 1-3 drops into your moisturiser still blending well around hair line and neck
2. Remember to wash your hands and wipe through any blonde or grey hair like eyebrows and hairline with cotton wool/bud
4. If you have dry hands or self-tan grabs on you, mix the drops with your preferred product in the top of a lid, and mix with a cotton bud (with the cotton wool removed) to make a spatula if you don’t have one
5. Can be mixed in with men’s moisturisers to give a great natural looking healthiness to the skin, although not directly after shaving as the skin will be sensitive.
6. If as a guy you like the stubble look – apply 1 drop before it starts to grow to the area, then reapply to the non-stubble areas on later days, i.e. to the forehead cheeks and neck, apply a higher concentration (2-3 drops). Massage through the stubble and if you are fair or grey rub surface stubble with a tissue to lessen any hair staining
7. A great way to match up your neck with your face is to apply more or less drops to your neck/face cream
8. Contouring is such a hot topic – why don’t you mix in some drops to a lightweight gel and apply with a brush under the chin,cheeks and around hair line and the sides of your nose to give semi-permanent contouring, then buff to blur the edges as gel sinks in. Be warned – start off with a low dose as if it’s too strong it will take many days to fade!
9. Sweating, flushing and muggy-weatherproof your make-up by mixing a drop or two into a make-up primer, as long as it’s a gel or liquid e.g. bareMinerals or Laura Geller (but not the wrinkle-filling ones such as Mally or Flora Mare as it won’t sink into the skin so well).
10. DON’T mix with any Ultrasun SPF as you don’t want to jeopardise your protection, so mix with your other skincare products. However it won’t mix very well with any peeling type products, as this may effect the development of the colour, so avoid blending with some of your Alpha H and Ole Henrikson stronger peels and gels, but it should be fine with their creams.