Australian Bodycare bases its products and effectiveness on tea tree oil which has been used and trusted by thousands of salons for over 20 years in the UK.
Did you know…
- Each ABC product has a different concentration of the tea tree, giving the correct potency to ensure their results.
- Tea tree is used in Australian hospitals for its clinically proven antiseptic qualities and is undergoing research for possible use here.
- Tea tree is a 100% natural ingredient and there are hundreds of different varieties, but ABC use only melaleuca alternifolia (as its the scientifically proven one).
- It was originally used by the aborigines as an insect repellent and a traditional healing remedy – a story that was spread by Captain Cook!
- You can apply the pure oil directly to small areas of skin like on breakouts and pulse points, or dilute with water or other products by adding drops to existing brands to add extra results.
- It’s great for applying to children’s scalps before they go to school!
- Keep your hands sanitised when out and about with either the wipes or add the pure oil to hand washes.
- The oil can be applied underneath the nose or in a hanky or you can inhale in steam to benefit from the natural antiseptic.
- Drizzle, spray or wipe tea tree oil on any surfaces to clean them e.g. great for hotel rooms, caravans and camping.
- It’s more effective than soap or shower gels at removing the bacteria that causes body odour and rashes.
- Use the wash to hand wash clothes on holiday as its great at removing odour!
- Great for treating and soothing areas of irritated or sensitive skin after using hair removal systems.
- It can be used as face product for blemish prone skin.
Perfect for keeping in the kitchen, bathroom, car, bag and at work, I personally and professionally have used this range on myself and not a day goes by without me washing in tea tree! I travel everywhere with the pure oil.
Add your stories of what you love to use tea tree for.