Following the success of the L’Occitane Garden at RHS Chelsea in 2010, they have joined forces with an award-winning garden designer to create the Immortelle Garden at this year's show (see watercolour image left).
To celebrate this special occasion, L'Occitane gave you the chance to win two tickets to the Royal Chelsea Flower Show 2012 (Thursday 24th May) to visit the spectacular gardens and meet L'Occitane expert Alexis Murdoch.
We can now reveal that the lucky winner of the tickets is…Michelle Wales from Kent. Congratulations! A representative from L'Occitane will be in contact shortly to arrange your prize.
The runners up are…
- Sue Belcher from Norfolk
- Abby Bookham from Loughborough
- Phil Darling from Stowmarket
- Lisa Parker from London
- Geraldine Roult from London
- Patricia Coombes from Oxon
- Patricia Clarke from Suffolk
- Stephanie Shand from Buckinghamshire
- Ms. D Harper from East Sussex
- Joy Bateman from St Leonards-on-Sea
Congratulations to all the winners!
If you weren't lucky enough this time round, keep your eyes peeled for more competition coming soon.