Catherine Huntley

Catherine Huntley

Always slightly unconventional, Catherine joined QVC in what she calls her ‘Cinderella story’ back in 2003. Having worked for many years in dentistry she was asked by one of the practice’s suppliers of toothpaste if she would be willing to represent their brand on the shopping channel. She did so in return for a few tubes of toothpaste and the rest is history! In short, she was spotted by the powers that be and passed several rounds of auditions to become a full-time presenter. Her sense of fun, warmth and willingness to try her hand at anything make Catherine a force of positivity within the team.

  • Fun, frolics and friendship in London

    Well hello there! I hope you all enjoyed a lovely bank holiday weekend and a good rest. My changeable shift work means that I often don’t  know what day it…

  • Poppy power

    Okay, so I know it’s only August, but is it ever too early to give back to those who give so much for our country and their families? I don’t…

  • Friends, fun, food and these sweethearts!

    OK, so I know people associate me with being a cat lover due to my gorgeous Pixiecat and Popsiecat but I love ALL animals and last weekend, these four doggies…

  • Fabulous at Fifty, Fashion and Fitness

    Ok, can I just start by saying it’s not me who is fabulous at fifty. I’m holding onto the last three years of my forties for all I’m worth! No,…

  • Nuts about almonds!

    Ok, so I’m just generally nuts but I do adore almonds in particular. I make my own recipes using almonds. I grind them up in my Vitamix to make almond…

  • Deliciously decadent chocolate orange cake

    A chocolate cake you won’t believe is vegan and gluten-free… but more on that shortly. Well, this year is just flying by! It’s almost time for the famous QVC event…

  • Basking in our beauty buys!

    Hi everyone, I hope you’re having a great summer. It’s certainly arrived, at last! As I write this I’m looking out onto an enchanting evening sky which is a beautiful…

  • Heavenly hummus and dirty burgers!

    Yes, I’m pretty much ALWAYS thinking about, preparing or eating food. I’d say I’m probably about 70% healthy with my eating and then the other 30% is all about the…

  • Chrissie Huntley

    My daughter is playing at Glastonbury!

    Major proud momma moment! I couldn’t be more thrilled for her! My little (not so little now) soul-pop singer/songwriter, Chrissie Huntley, has won the opportunity to perform at the internationally…

Never miss a post!

Sign up to get Catherine's latest blog posts in your inbox


Cast your vote!

Never miss a post!

Sign up to our QGossip feed to get the latest posts in your mailbox.

QVC uses first and third party cookies to enhance your use of this website and provide you with a personalised browsing experience. We do so in accordance with our Privacy Statement and our Cookie Policy. To learn more and change your preferences click here. By actively continuing to use this website, closing this banner or clicking the OK button below, you consent to our use of cookies.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.