This months Beauty Pick of the Month is a real treat from Bareminerals, a brand known for many decades as been the first mineral make-up line, famous for their skincare treatments through make-up long before it became trendy to do so.
Traditionally lipsticks have famously been a drying formula with many brands only worrying about the colour pay-off and not the long-term drying effects of a fashionable formula; not so with these Moxie formulas. The pigments are mixed with abyssinian oil, omegas, plus vitamins A, C & E, giving a soft luxurious look and feel resulting in healthier-feeling and more moisturised lips with daily wear.
So if you only used to save a bold or full-bodied colour for special occasions because it dried your lips out even after a few hours, try these to be fashionable, versatile and lip friendly.
In fab on-trend gold bullets which normally retail at £17 each from Bareminerals it’s a steal – especially with the very gorgeous, individually Christmas wrapped “smartie” type tube that can be hung on a tree or given with a card. A premium global brand name with luxurious packaging that any friend or family member would be thrilled to receive.
- Apply a dab with finger tips to give a subtle and more natural look – it’s also creamy enough to blend onto the cheek and socket line for a pulled together day look. Ye it’s rich enough to give full coverage on opposite lip tones
- As a richer beauty with a darker lip, you can go uber-trendy and create a striking peach or nude lip easily, while a paler skintone can be different amd go for richer tones
- The safe bet for gifting is – for paler skin go nude, for richer colouring go bold
- Be daring and dive out of your comfort zone and modernise your look – buy the opposite to what you would normally buy and wait for the complements! Or buy both when it’s such a saving!
- The speediest make-up in the world is a full-coverage statement lip with complexion work, lashes and brows with soft cheeks. If you have time, add precise eyeliner work for “SJ” artistry!
- It’s perfect for winter days with a woolly hat or Lee’s favourite bobble hat! Use as a lip and cheek balm even on naked skin to give healthy glow
- Blend together to create a different shade or to darken or lighten the hues to balance with your look
- Call out to all men – YES YES YES we would be thrilled to receive this as a gift, it is a top brand on QVC and a recognised brand on the high street, with it’s own make-up boutiques, and features constantly in magazines. So anyone from teenagers to a letter-from-the-queen age will feel treated if they receive one, and ecstatic if they get all three!
Enjoy – winter lips just got fashionable and skin-friendly!