Canadian Ammolite jewellery is the order of the day with me this Thursday. This range is exceptional in the way it looks and in its historical story. I find it fascinating that there’s only one deposit of Ammolite in the world. They’re the result of prehistoric era marine animals which turned into fossils. Talk about rare!
I’m looking forward to trying some of the pieces on to show you, and hearing from our expert Ken Oschipok, direct from Canada, about how the stones are mined and created into tempting pieces. He doesn’t make it over that often to see us at QVC UK – so make sure you tune in at 2pm on Thursday 22nd for a real treat and a chance to buy jewellery that could be handed down as heirlooms.
Here’s a picture of one of my favourite pieces which is still in stock on our website right now:
I shot a little video for you last week – showing my make-up routine in my dressing room. Here’s a list of some of the products I use, day in, day out below so if you want to go and pick anything up, click the link and happy shopping!
- Even though I grabbed another brand as a primer that day I also often use the mousse-textured Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Laura Geller Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation in Deep
- Bare Minerals Original SPF15 Foundation in Golden Dark
- Mally Eyeshadow Stick (glides right on, I don’t blend – shock horror!)
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara (worth getting the duo because it goes on like a dream, you will get addicted)
- I love my Laura Geller Mattes for lippie
- I use Color Wow in Black, on my hairline edge greys too
- Yong Kim top in Wine
- Diane Gilman jeans, the Indigo in a size 18
PS It’s my wedding anniversary next week so Austen and I are heading back to our original ‘mini-moon’ destination of 4 years ago: Dublin! We wanted to get a direct injection of the craic, as it’s called! Pictures and updates on my Facebook page and I might even shoot you a video!
Where you can watch me on QVC:
Thursday 22nd October
2pm – Canadian Ammolite Jewellery
4pm – Attitudes by Renee Fashion (including the TSV)
Friday 23rd October
2pm Bethlehem Lights
5pm Christmas Gift Ideas
Tuesday 27th October
9am Morning Show
11am The Christmas Shop
12noon Marble Fashion Collection
Stay in touch, I do love hearing from you live on air as well as when you don’t see me, feel free to Tweet me (@TVMarv) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/TVMarv) or Instagram me www.instagram.com/TVMarv anytime!