Every now and then a really simple and effective idea pops onto my horizon and becomes a bit of a staple. The latest one to do so is the Rio Sonicleanse Glo. It was a Today’s Special Value offer a while ago, but I must have missed it as it was all news to me. It’s a rechargeable unit that is proven to be more effective than manual cleansing, as it’s really efficient at removing foundation and cleansing skin. My son nabbed the first one, I got so I had to get another one for myself.
Rio have over 30 years’ experience in bringing new beauty treatments to the market, so it’s no surprise that their cleansing solutions are so effective. The Sonicleanse Glo has 2,190 soft silicon bristles that oscillate and vibrate at 140 oscillations per second, 8,400 times per minute.
It’s this action together with the fact that silicon is non-absorbent and doesn’t easily degrade (it is somewhat inert), which makes it such an effective cleanser. There is nothing to replace i.e. no brushes or heads, and it’s best used with your regular skin cleanser (my choice at the moment is the Skinsense Double Cleanse.
The Rio Sonicleanse Glo is super hygienic, non-allergenic and hypoallergenic, leaving skin feeling softer, smoother and cleaner – not to mention looking youthful, bright and revitalized.
It can be used in the bath or shower, or you could use it with your favourite cleanser by the sink. Plus, it takes just 60 seconds to do a full cleanse.
This targeted cleansing tool offers five intensity levels (and my son said it was much more powerful than his previous one) and four different treatment areas. Suitable for all skin types and areas of the face including around the delicate eye area.
The guys at Rio did a study to find out what people thought and how effective it was and the results are summarised below (pretty impressive I think):
- In a study of 22 women 86% of users said their skin felt immediately softer
- In a study of 22 women 86% said their skin felt immediately smooth
- In a study of 22 women 82% said their skin looked more youthful
- In a study of 22 women 95% said they were satisfied with the product.
- In a study of 22 women 14 women in the study said their pores appeared less visible
- In a study of 22 women nearly three quarters of users in the said they found using the Sonicleanse Glo more effective that their normal cleansing method
Tests conducted on the forearm showed that the Sonicleanse Glo was 99.5% efficient at removing foundation, compared to 61.8% for manual cleansing.
Us boys like it too you know! It sits on our bathroom window shelf, together with a few other QVC favourites:
- Decleor Supersize Gradual Glow Body Milk
- Ultrasun Sun Protection Face SPF 30
- Tan-Luxe Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops
- Perricone Neuropeptide Eye Therapy
- SBC Witch Hazel & Zinc Skincare Gel
- Perricone Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser
- Revitalash Supersized Advanced Conditioner
Join us throughout Thursday 28th June when we have a great Today’s Special Value offer with lots of colours and a price of under £20.