Hope everyone is well and happy?
Firstly some news and updates, my Dad is looking a little bit stronger, thankfully he’s on the mend after breaking his femur so hopefully our family trip to Venice in May can still take place.
On that note if you have any top or insiders tips for restaurants or attractions in Venice then add them below as a comment please, I’d appreciate them. I’ve never been so I’m really excited and just hope Dad is strong enough to cope, he has an X-ray and a consultation appointment soon so we’ll know more then.
Closer to home, well actually in the home the renovations are almost finished. I now have windows and a kitchen, hooray! Next job is to tackle the garden, but I must have a chat with Richard Jackson before taking any drastic action, he’s the man in the know. In the meantime I am using the wonder that is his Lawn Magic because the equipment for the building work has all been stored in the garden over winter and destroyed the lawn in patches, so I’ll keep you updated on the results.
Laura Geller is always looking for new inspirations for her collections so when she came across a beautiful piece of art that moved her and she connection with Laura was determined to do it justice in her latest collection The six piece Artistry Collection. This abstract artistry collection is your painter palette of beautiful colours that allow you to be the best you by creating endless beauty looks for the face, lips and eyes.
Create your look easily:
1. Prime skin for make-up application with Spackle Original Under Make Up Primer for smooth flawless skin which locks in skincare
2. Apply Baked Balance n Brighten Colour Correcting foundation with the brush for an even natural complexion than works in harmony with your skin, hugely adored and a big award winner at QVC due to the simple ease and results!
3. Sweep the Artistry Blush across the apples of cheeks and blend for a flush of radiant colour to brighten cheeks and give you that youthful glow
4. Using Baked Colour Intense Eyeshadow Duo and the eye shadow brush, sweep Suntone over the entire eyelid up to brow bone, then apply Bewitching Bronze onto crease and blend.
5. Complete the look by applying a stroke Italian Marble Lipstick in Strawberry Toffee
Laura Gellar makes our life easy whether you’re a budding makeup artist, beginner or just want easy to use innovative problems solvers to spruce up your game. This TSV is available now, click here. I’ll be on air with Laura at 11am on Sunday 9th April!
Also keep a keen eye out on the Taya Today’s Special Value on Wednesday 12th April. They’re bringing their best selling range Inner Core (with fab reviews online), a three piece collection featuring their Hair Strong Anti Breakage Shampoo Supersize 500ml, Anti Breakage Conditioner full size 250m and Anti-Breakage Brazilian Black Clay Mask a superb system that reduces breakage by 3 times after just one application.
The ingredients help reinforce the hair cuticle itself to resurface fragile, tired, brittle weak hair that’s prone to breakage and quite often restricts us growing our hair. If you fall in that category I’d highly recommend you invest in this one day deal.
Keep your eyes posted for my next blog, there’s a big Elemis giveaway!
Toodle pips, stay strong, happy and healthy!