How’s your weekend been? What did you get up to? For me, there’s nothing I love more on a weekend than taking time out strolling around a local farmers’ market with its locally-sourced produce, artisan foods and bespoke gifts. Whether it’s handcrafted soaps or homemade cakes; fresh food made while you wait or fresh fruit, juicy and ripe, eaten as you stroll around, I love it all. The sights, the smells and the care and attention that is paid to everything available makes it a truly enjoyable experience.
Yankee Candle want you to savour that enjoyment and those experiences with the Farmers’ Market Collection Today’s Special Value that is coming up on QVC on 27th June. Bursting with seasonal fragrances, special finds and autumnal colours, this TSV is truly special, as all three of the fragrances are available to us before their release elsewhere in July.
The collection is made up of three traditional large jar candles, but with three brand new fragrances preparing us for the autumn season:
– Dried Lavender & Oak – hand-tied bunches of lavender mingle with the woodsy scents and spices of an outdoor farmer’s market. Base notes of vanilla & patchouli are layered with top notes of white peppercorn, lavender and bergamot.
– Golden Chestnut – grab a scoop of warm chestnuts roasted with ground spices, woodsy herbs and a touch of citrus. Base notes of cedar, amber and sandalwood are topped with notes of cinnamon, orange and cardamom.
– Ciderhouse – the ultimate autumn harvest treat. Freshly-pressed apples, lightly spiced and ready to sip. Base notes of sandalwood, tonka and vanilla bean mingle with top notes of Fuji apple and golden honey.
If you love the sound of these and the idea of getting your hands on new seasonal fragrances ahead of everyone else (and still at the amazing TSV price) there will be an auto-delivery option available, which means you will receive three more brand new seasonal fragrances every ninety days, just in time for winter, spring and summer. What’s great about the auto-delivery option is that you can opt out at anytime. So, if, after your first, second or even third delivery you decide you don’t want any of the remaining auto-deliveries you can just cancel it, no problem.
In case you’re wondering what the new fragrances will be, well, I can tell you that the winter/Christmas fragrances will be:
– Pomegranate Gin Fizz – a sparkling holiday drink. Sweet pomegranate mingles with fresh citrus and cranberry. Base notes of agave syrup, middle notes of juniper berry gin and top notes of cranberry and fresh lime.
– Candlelit Cabin – the warm glow of candlelight welcomes you to a winter retreat – rustic pine, warm spices and earthy notes fill the air. Base notes of patchouli and amber and top notes of rhubarb and apple.
– After Sledding – the scent of tempting treats – sweet maple, baking spices and vanilla bean offers a warm welcome after a day of winter fun. Base notes of vanilla bean and maple drizzle and top notes of cinnamon.
If you’re wondering what the Spring 2020 and Summer 2020 fragrances will be… well, those are currently mystery fragrances, with their identities being kept top secret. For now. However, if you do go for the auto-delivery, you will be one of the first to receive them and smell them, and you’ll be able to do that at the summer 2019 TSV price as well!
So, if like me you are a fragrance fan, whether that is your room fragrance or personal fragrance, you have to check out this great offer with its evocative, true-to-life fragrances that will transport you to the joyful environs of the farmer’s market and beyond.
Don’t miss it, on-air and online on 27th June at QVC.
Until next time,