It started actually as a ‘Top 10’ but due to stiff product competition turned into a ‘Top 20’ and then eventually became a ‘Top 25’ but it could have easily been a ‘Top 100’.
When I sat down and thought about what I love from QVC the list went on and on – it was a hard task. So here it is in NO particular order (I couldn’t possibly order them)…
1) Elemis Cleansing Balm
– it’s won so many awards, is a pleasure to use, really gentle for the naughtiest of skin and smells sensational. It’s how I cleanse my skin most mornings.
2) Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
– this has made an unbelievable difference to the quality, manageability and texture of my hair. Leave on overnight if you can, repeat most nights, sit back and watch what happens.
4) YBF brow pencil
(you get a duo) – a clever little pencil that adapts to your shade of eyebrows and looks realistic, and last ages. It is also excellent value for a duo.
5) Northern Nights
bedsheets, take your pick – I’m a fan of the Egyptian cotton range, so soft, comfortable and wonderful styles. Incredibly well-made high thread count, and one of my favourite brands by QVC.
6) Ultrasun Glimmer SPF 20
– I was so passionate to demonstrate the superior quality of Ultrasun whilst on holiday last year that without permission I smeared it all over one of the bosses of a well known estate agents. The message was well received and he sparkled all afternoon.
7) Apple iPad Mini
– awesome portability, ease of use and excellent screen quality. I’d be lost without it. App yourself up!
8) Benefit They’re Real Push Up Liner
– the reviews are mixed on QVC UK but I’ve no doubt that if people persevere with their technique and practice a couple of times they will agree it’s the most amazing ‘stay put’ liner. It’s also jet black and you get a perfect neat line every time, plus you can get really close to the lash line.
9) Dyson Bladeless Hot and Cool Fan Heater
– this description under-sells this; it actually quickly makes the room whatever temperature you desire via digital controls. Perfect for cold winters but just as useful for hot summers! For the lazy bones in us there’s a remote control. Like most Dyson’s, it’s reassuringly expensive – and worth it.
10) Yankee Candle
Black Coconut (and at the moment White Christmas) – you can’t beat a Yankee Candle for creating the perfect atmosphere or mood you’re after. They have the ability to bring a smile to your face on the worst of days.
11) L’occitane Divine Immortelle Cream
– I relied on this when my skin was super-sensitive and reacting to everything else. It is gentle yet powerful with a beautiful aroma and feels very nourishing. It’s also in the Anti-ageing bible – you could also try the Hydration Trio
for brows and lashes – because they work. My brows and lashes have never been in better condition. Use daily and you will see results in 6-8 weeks!
13) Samsung Channel Sound Bar
– I heard this in a demo whilst at work and I saw how much more it enhanced the audio visual experience. The quality for the price is outstanding, and it was so easy to set up.
14) Perricone Photo Plasma
– offers a year-round protection for your complexion with SPF 35 and can be used with all your anti-ageing skin care. There’s no point investing in anti-ageing products if you don’t protect your skin from the elements too. It even works in harsh extreme conditions such as skiing, and is a must-have for those concerned with skin protection and ageing.
16) Nails Inc Express Removal Pots
– a great invention that does the job quickly and easily – no spills, no frills, no mess and it is great on the go. You get a trio with three different fragrances, so you can have one for dark colours, one for lights and one for special effects.
boots – say good riddance to cold feet, say hello to stylish, warm, super, comfortable toasty toes.
18) FlavorStone Pan
– I was raving about this to my boss because I was one of the first to get one. It’s my favourite pan, nothing sticks ever, and it heats up quickly. Snap one up for fat-free cooking! I’ve convinced most people to try this range, my family members all have them in their households, so does my best friend! They all love it.
19) Leighton Denny
crystal nail file – turns the nail to dust and can be used to file in any direction – nothing else comes close.
20) OPI Nail Envy
– when I first started at QVC this was recommended to me to help with the condition and quality of my nails. Even though I’m a biter, I still swear by this.
21) Honora Pearls earrings set
– seven colours in perfect sizes means all occasions are covered. Charmed by Ralph Rossini, these were my first purchase at QVC and I still love them, although I must admit I’m missing a couple.
22) Decleor Micellar Oil
– great innovation and technology, this takes off all make up, even when mine is caked on for telly purposes. Say byebye to stubborn mascara and eyeliner; this cuts right through it. Thanks Fiona Brackenbury!
Ahhh that was tough, but I’m going to let my dog Teddy have the say on the final three, he is a regular viewer and QVC caters for everyone, even him.
Teddy’s Top 3:
23) Neater Feeder
– because I can be an excitable messy pup, this keeps my food and water neat and tidy and even if I spill my dinner it stays in the container keeping my Mum happy. Less mess except for the food that gets in my beard.
24) Thunder Shirt
– at certain times of year like Bonfire night, New Year and Diwali I get a little anxious and frightened with the loud noises. This shirt is adjustable, comfortable and gives me a gentle hug when it’s on which reassures me. The colour also brings out my eyes.
25) Pet Munchies
– I get these when I’m a good boy, which is all too often as I am spoilt. Mum says I’m her perfect puppy cub and I can have what I want. These treats are tasty and good for me because they are made from good quality human-grade meat.
Here I am in my Thunder Shirt – see what I mean about my eyes?
What’s your top 3?