The results are in! Representatives from all of our fantastic nominated brands visited QTowers for the glamorous Beauty Excellence Awards 2018 ceremony last night (Thursday 30th August). It was quite the celebration so it’s a good thing they’re all beauty experts, we predict there’s a lot of hydrating face masks and brightening under eye products being used today.
In case you missed out on our glittering showcase, discover the winners below – we’ve got a truly star-studded list of iconic favourites mixed in with cult new finds, and they’ve taken their place as your firm favourites of 2018.
- Best Moisturiser: Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
- Best Facial Cleanser: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
- Best Anti-Ageing Product: Decleor Lavandula Iris Aromessence Facial Serum
- Best Foundation: Laura Geller Balance-n-Glow Baked Foundation
- Best Beauty Tool: Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer
- Best Cosmetic Innovation: Benefit Bad Gal Bang! Mascara
- Best Skincare Innovation: Ultrasun Sun Protection Anti-Pigmentation SPF 50+
- Best Make-up Must-Have: Benefit Gimme Brow
- Best Eye Product: Decleor Aurabsolu Eye Contour
- Best Hand and Foot Treatment: L’Occitane Hand Cream
- Best Hair Product: Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
- Best Beauty Night Product: Elemis Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix
- Best Cult Beauty Product: Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Best New Brand: Ren Clean Skincare
- Best Bath and Body Product: L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil
- Best Tanning Product: Ultrasun Sun Protection Body Tan Activator
- Best Fragrance: Philosophy Grace Rose Eau de Toilette
- Best Nail Product: OPI Nail Envy
- Best Lipcare Product: Gale Hayman Lip Lift
- Best Men’s Grooming Product: Elemis Ice Cool Foaming Shaving Gel
Thanks to everyone who voted and watched the show. Shop the award-winners now – with their newly-acquired seals of approval!
For even more haircare, skincare, make-up and fragrance finds, browse our Beauty department.