I'm now ready to say that summer is here!! It is isn’t it – hasn’t this week been gorgeous? I went out for lunch at a local pub on the river with my husband and we sat in the sunshine eating chicken and bacon burgers!! They were so filling!!!
Anyway, now that the sunshine is here, it's time to break out the Philosophy cocktails!! To be honest, I’ve had Mimosa and Margharita both in the shower now for a couple of months and I ADORE them – particularly when the weather is hot.
Perfect timing as usual, we have some fabulous Philosphy shows this week in our Philosophy Mini Series starting on Thursday. I’m a huge fan as loads of you well know, but my all time favourites have to be:
– Margarita and Mimosa Shower Gel
– The Great Mystery Daily Facial – fabulous stuff, I can’t recommend it enough!!
- The Microdelivery Peel - which even my husband loves!!
- Plus, this time of year, I also HIGHLY recommend their body scrubs - all so beautiful!!!
- Oh yes, I also use Shear Splendor Shampoo on the children at the moment!
Really, where would I be without QVC? Anyway, need to go as the piano tuner is just finishing off!