Our presenter bag last time was indeed Debbie Flint! So well done to those of you who guessed correctly, though those with alternative guesses had very good reasons for doing so, so always great to hear your reasons for your guesses!
Yes Debbie loves her Kipling bags and Jermyn Street nail polish from the Nails Inc range is certainly one of her favourites though I know she is currently having a bit of a love affair with Red Carpet Nails! (easy to see why when it can last for up to 2 weeks!!)
Our next presenters bag is a Fortunate Valentino (pictured above), bought from QVC about three years ago, with 'fab soft leather' – their words not mine!
And the contents are as follows:
- A fan (it is getting warm out there!)
- Liz Earle lip gloss
- A pen from a Christmas cracker (which they thought was particularly pretty)
- Mascara with treatment one end and colour the other (this is the favourite mascara of our presenter and is from our best selling hair brand Ojon)
As usual I have asked some quick fire questions to give you some extra clues.
1) Glamorous frocks OR welly boots and socks? Presenter: Glamorous frocks over welly boots
2) Starter OR dessert? Presenter: Starter deffo!
3) Local gym OR local gin palace? Presenter: Local gym – altho I do prefer to run
4) Following rules OR breaking rules? Presenter: Following rules – have always responded well to authority 🙂
5) Dogs OR cats? Presenter: Definitely cats
So who do we think this presenter could be? I'll be intrigued to know what your thoughts are, remember it might not be who you first think it is…but then again, it might be! The answer will be posted next week when I will have another 'Whose In The Bag' presenter for you to guess.
Good luck! X