I so often get emails about my make-up that I figured it might be fun to every now and then take a look into my make up bag and tell you what I'm using that week.
I have to be honest, as I hide my head in shame (not really), that I’m not faithful!! I'm ALWAYS flitting between brands, changing and discovering new things, new colours, new textures - it doesn’t make the old ones rubbish, it just means I like to keep my make-up fresh and play with new things. We're so lucky that we have so many excellent brands at QVC that I can do exactly that!!
So, my make-up at the moment is generally:
- Mario De Luigi Lift Up Foundation or Smashbox Halo Glow Powder this one is amazing as it offers coverage and hydration. I need to go a shade down now though as the ol’ tan is fading!!
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick to highlight
- Laura Geller Pink Grapefruit
- Bad Gal Lash from Benefit
- Buxom Lips from Bare Minerals - the copper colour is AWESOME!!!!
- Oh and one of my all time favourites are the Sue Devitt chunky pencils - I use them every day, I think I own them in every colour!
- And finally, the amazing red on my eyes from the bellápierre TSV a few weeks back.
… will have a rummage again soon!! Pipa x