Have you ever found face masks difficult to apply, or too thick or greasy? In which case, in the salon, we would create a serum mask and apply with a gauze.
Dermovia have recreated this salon effect with an easy-to-use, lace-effect mask that you can apply at home.
When to use a face mask?
1. When you skin feels and looks tired, use a face mask as a reviver
2. If you are worried about a short night’s sleep and what you are going to look like tomorrow, use a facemask before you go to bed to trick your skin into looking like its had eight hours sleep
3. If your make-up is cracking and showing signs of dehydration, use a facemask to increase makeup performance
4. If fine lines and crepey-ness are showing through, not just on eyes but on forehead and cheeks or you are seeing an orange peel-effect on your skin, a facemask will instantly plump up the skin
5. If your pores are looking wider than usual with almost star shaped little lines around them, then this can be a sign of dehydration. Use this mask to help make the pores more invisible
6. If your skin feels irritated and dry from a long week or day, or you can’t wait to get your make-up off because your skin feels uncomfortable, then the hydrating, calming properties of this mask will be a saviour
7. Men will love this as there is no cotton wool removal and no sticky, white or clay-based substances to get stuck in stubble. The serum hydrators will cool and calm the beard area whilst plumping, hydrating and balancing any wrinkled areas
8. Pre-party or wedding, this is a fantastic skin reviver for an instant pick-me-up and hit of hyaluronic acid
9. Long haul flight fashionistas would definitely wear it (I would) on the flight or use it as soon as you land to help your skin recover
10. If you are scared of masks because they bring you out in spots, that is often because they are clay and/or acid-based. This one is serum-based so will actually help to calm down any redness and I would not expect it to bring you out in more spots. On the contrary I would expect it to sooth and help with the skins natural healing