Prolagene gel is an iconic formula that I have used professionally and personally for over 30 years and we have shared the secret on QVC for over 20 years.
A supersize version is available in this Supersize Salon Favourites Collection from Decleor. It’s a quirky, misunderstood product that unless informed, you would overlook, as the name means nothing and gives no hints as to its benefits.
In fact it wasn’t made for customers originally and was a salon-only formula that therapists used from top to toe for its specific qualities – for best results apply AM and PM under any existing products but don’t mix with strong glycol or peeling products.
You can also cocktail and mix into other face and body products to increase their benefits and use when you are looking for the following results.
- Increased firming and lifting all over the face and neck.
- Massaged into specific facial and expression lines for a more softened look.
- A sculpted effect on the tops of arms, hips and tummy.
- Tightening effect around the bust.
- For visible anti-ageing results around eyes.
- An improvement in the look of marks caused by spots.
- Improvement in the look of marks caused by trauma or after operations (once the wound is clean and dry and you have been advised by your Nurse or Dr that you no longer need medical products and it’s safe to apply over the counter products).
- Improved skin quality for guys especially if you are getting problematic skin after shaving, use prolagene as an aftershave balm or if keeping stubble it can be easily massaged through as it’s a gel.
- Men and women looking for a smoother skin texture. My top tip is also to avoid sun and always wear a high SPF when trying to improve quality of skin as the sun causes skin to thicken and darken.
- Increased anti-ageing effects for the hands.
- Sensitive skin areas or skin on face & body that is in poor condition.
- To help skin that’s gone downhill after illness.
- Fab through pregnancy use all the way through and after mixed with body lotion and oils on areas that you are worried about marking and stretching. Apply from collar bone to knees front and back!
- Anyone who doesn’t like creams or oils use as a moisturiser with a light gel matt finish.
Enjoy your results x