See here on how to enter and just leave me a comment by 24th October to take part in the random draw – somebody’s got to win it!
As a result of my lovely additional author feature, here’s a condensed blog!
It was a spine op to relieve the compression on her spinal nerve so it's a pretty big scar – and an even bigger bald patch! Bless!
Prognosis good, will keep you informed.
My lovely boy, Brad asked me to go with him and fiancée Kari to Loseley Hall wedding fayre at the weekend – lovely, lovely place for sure.
We went to several stands and it looks like they might have found their band/DJ, and also watched a mini fashion show – I was bad enough just looking at the men on the catwalk all smart in their morning suits, so what WILL I be like next year when it's Brad's turn! Lol.
- TiFFT for October?
Another 'try it for the first time' experience for me – I know it's pretty mundane for some, but for me it was a novelty! – going on the Woolwich ferry.
Coming back from pal LJ Rich (ex-QVC tech guest, now with BBC Click) visit on Monday tea time, there was chocca block traffic round the Dartford side, so I diverted and found virtually no hold ups on the Woolwich approach! Result! So quick too to get back onto the M25 – must remember that in future! Fancy a go on it with me? Go here.
- More info about our new website – I continue to get comments from people unable to find things on the new site – there are some great new features but it does take time getting used to something new, so go here to find out more!
- Marlene's mini macro update! – Yes, the arrangements for the weightloss Macrobiotics weekend are full steam ahead for 7th/8th/9th December – probably an evening talk on the Friday, which is stand alone. Then 10am-4pm Sat and Sun, including cooking tips. Learning about diet and health, with an emphasis on weight loss.
It's certainly what's helped me over the last few months for sure! There are still places, so do leave me a comment below if you'd like to come along (it'll be near Dorking near M25 junction 8/9. It'll be fun to meet you!
- BLOOPER – QVC US guest tech presenter faints on air! OMG it happens to the best of us! She was fine, they say, and has even done it before! But how weird to watch it happen! Have a look at the Daily Mail article and watch the video here.
- WATCH – Saw 'Looper' at the cinema – the time travel movie – what a brain-baffler! But it's good – and the clever script almost satisfied my geeky brain and covered all the issues that occur with stories about changing history – almost. Plus some great performances. I was riveted! Eight and a half out of ten.
- Coming up on QVC – we have had several high profile guests on lately – Neil Sedaka and Roger Moore (Friday 12th at 3pm) for instance, mostly on daytime shows!
Saturday Night Gifting has been wonderfully entertaining – with the incorrigible John Barrowman upping the fun factor – but it takes a break this weekend 'cos of the Fashion Extravaganza – am looking forward to Ken Paves on Friday evening (12th), DG jeans including a fab new damson colour TSV on Saturday night at midnight, and Lulu Guinness back this weekend, including with me on Sunday night at 11pm.
Then I'm off on a week's hol in the campervan – back on 24th!
Have a great week! And don’t forget to enter the fab comp on the other blog this week! (Put your entries on that blog if you can and you’ll be entered!)