Autumn is in full flow, the leaves are falling, the heating is back on and so are our coats! If we are destined for a chilly winter then I have some tips for you to keep you snuggly and warm. Here are my top 5 Autumn/Winter buys to stay warm in style…
1) The Slanket – a clever big blanket with sleeves and foot pockets, ideal for cosying up on the sofa for a spot of your favourite hobbies. The Slanket allows you to use your hands whilst staying snugly and warm. If you want to change the channel with the remote, catch up on social media on your phone or simply give your nose a blow the Slanket gives you the freedom to do so. Also great for those savvy shoppers hoping to turn their heating down a touch this winter.
2) Emu boots – how many pairs have you got? I struggle with cold feet due to my Raynaud’s disease, I have terrible circulation. I find Emus are one of the few boots I can wear that counteract the cold conditions. Made of thick Australian sheepskin, these fashion forward boots tend to go with most outfits and they even do water-resistant options. My latest purchase have a cool zip on them and still have an uber trendy rock n’ roll look especially in the black. Warm up your feet this winter with one of our Easy Pay offers – check our website for more options.
3) Centigrade duck feather and down coat – water-resistant, machine washable with a faux fur trim this stylish coat will have you lovely and warm on the coldest of days. So don’t worry if the rain comes down and the wind starts to howl over the next six months we’ve got you covered. If you’re one of those parents or grandparents who are always roped into watching the little ones try their little hearts out at their favourite sport and you dread the weather conditions, fear not anymore! You’ll look rather trendy too and get a nod of approval from the other bystanders.
4) Northern Nights winter weight down duvet – I will tell you now, it doesn’t get better! This has amazing reviews because it’s an amazingly warm, heavenly duvet. The down is hyper cleaned to be virtually allergen free and it feels like pure luxury. Given how important a good night’s sleep is, this will really contribute to creating that cosy bedroom environment. It’s actually fairly light considering the 550 fill power down, it’s fluffy and inviting and one of the best purchases I have ever made. Even though it’s on Waitlist due to the popularity it will be well worth the wait and worth every penny.
5) Hekla & Co Chucky knit wool blend cardigan – I love the loose oversize nature of this cardigan. The wool blend gives it that extra natural warmth and it feels soft against the skin. The style of it works really well with jeans, leggings or a dress and it has deep inviting pockets.
Keep warm this winter, wrap up well whatever you’re doing or wherever you’re going and let me know your tips on getting cosy this winter.