There’s little as exciting to find under the tree on Christmas morning as a piece of gorgeous jewellery, and we’ve got a special Christmas Jewellery Gift Finder online to help you find the perfect piece. There you’ll discover gifts ideas from big brands, luxurious gifts that’ll take care of that ‘wow!’ moment, sparkling stocking fillers and plenty more besides.
We asked our expert jewellery buyers to pull together some of their favourite gifts that they’ll be giving this season…
You may be reading this with plans to drop an unsubtle hint or two in the direction of your significant other. And who are we to judge?
1. If you’ve earned a spectacular treat this Christmas – and let’s be honest, who hasn’t? – then diamonds truly are a girl’s best friend. Every girl should own a pair of diamond studs, and these feature half-a-carat of Mother Nature’s crowning glory.
2. To express your everlasting love and affection, an eternity ring is the way to go. This pretty band comes in two options (Sapphire and Ruby), both of which neatly set off the luxurious 9ct gold band.
3. Lastly, this pretty bracelet from Aurora is set with Swarovski crystals and features a sweet honeycomb design – perfect for the Queen Bee of the house.
For most chaps the world of jewellery extends to a wedding band and perhaps a watch, and then stops there. But these days men are being catered to by fine and fashion jewellers alike, allowing them to express their personality and love for all that glitters just as much as we girls. They just need a little encouragement.
1. Woven leather-look pieces are making waves among both men’s and women’s jewellery, and this creation from Roberto by RFM ticks all the boxes. For him we think black and gold (a combo that’s having a major fashion moment right now) will likely fit into his wardrobe best.
2. If your chap is a fan of cricket, we love Links of London’s cricket ball cufflinks with a classic T-bar design. And to borrow from cricket parlance, we reckon he’ll be bowled over to open these on Christmas morning.
3. And if it’s (pun alert) about time he got a new watch, this Skagen design‘s striking blue dial and lightweight titanium construction makes this a surefire contender.
Hmm. Tricky, right? Never fear… we’ve got pieces she’ll love, regardless of her personal style.
1. If your mum loves to stand out from the crowd, this Frank Usher statement necklace is bound to be a hit. It’s great for jazzing up wardrobe staples in a flash.
2. If your mum has a taste for the finer things in life, Bella Vita’s Byzantine bracelet features hundreds of interlocking links and has a luxurious 18 carat gold finish. The craftsmanship is really spectacular.
3. And if your mum’s tastes are somewhat more traditional, these pearl earrings from Honora will bring her right up to date while appealing to her classic sensibilities.
Buying for someone younger can be tricky, especially as today’s kids can be achingly fashionable, so a timeless piece that’ll go with practically everything is the way to go.
1. This Links of London heart charm is inset with her birthstone, and is perfect for adding to her favourite bracelet. It comes presented in a gorgeous Links of London presentation box, so it’ll make her feel exceptionally special and grown up too.
2. Speaking of bracelets, this Diamonique design features a simple design that alternates round- and pear-cut simulated diamonds. From a practical perspective, the design means it can be adjusted to fit any wrist and grow with her.
3. For the girl who’s obsessed with Tinkerbell, fairies and all things angelic, this Diamonique wing pendant necklace is perfect. With endless sparkle and a gorgeous rose gold finish, it’s simply heavenly.
When it comes to a Christmas gift for your best friend, it has to be a friendship bracelet! They’ve become hugely fashionable in the last couple of years as part of the general trend for stacking wristwear, and today’s jewellers have given them a luxurious upgrade compared the made-by-hand ones we traded at school. And the best bit? The adjustable fastening means they’ll fit basically everybody.
1. Links of London’s Sweetie Friendship bracelet features the woven fabric element of the archetypal friendship bracelet, with the added luxe of their Sweetie sterling silver rings.
2. For a modern twist on the look, try Bronzo Italia’s bangle friendship bracelet and its satiny finish.
3. And if your bestie is a magpie who can’t resist a little sparkle, this pave bar friendship bracelet from Diamonique is delicate and dainty, with a sleek box link chain and almost three dozen glittering stones.
Shop for Jewellery now