Guest Jilly's top tips on Monday's food processor offer
So, if you're looking to start a new healthy eating regime, packed with fresh fruit juices, smoothies and soups, then look no further than our Ninja Master food processor Today's Special Value offer coming up on Monday (January 13th).
This compact little gem is fantastic for blending, dicing and chopping anything from fruits and vegetables to ice or nuts. Here's our guest Jilly Jones sharing her top tips, a tasty recipe and more...
"The brand new, gorgeous glossy metallic colours of the Ninja Master Professional are just beautiful. It's such an incredibly easy-to-use processor because it has no switches, buttons or dials to worry about - just press down on the top and the Ninja chops, blends or mixes in a flash! It blitzes through ingredients amazingly quickly and the fantastic four-blade system saves so much time with everyday tasks like chopping onions or quickly whizzing up an easy cake mix for the family.
It's a really amazing machine that makes doing kitchen tasks a real pleasure and it comes with a great cookbook too - check out my Scottish pancake recipe on page 74 - a really easy and delicious recipe that was handed down to me from my grandmother about 30 years ago!"
My top three tips
1) Always start with short pulses to break up the food first, then use longer pulses to achieve the desired consistency.
2) The Ninja is very fast and powerful, so always start with just a few pulses - you may find that's all you need!
3) For best results, don't overfill the bowls.
My ice cream recipe
What you'll need:
- 2 cups of frozen mango chunks or any frozen fruit
- 1 and a half cups of vanilla custard or Greek yoghurt
How to make it:
- Place the frozen mango chunks in the 1.25L bowl and then add custard or yoghurt
- Use short pulses until the fruit is broken up and then hold down for longer pulses until desired consistency is reached
- Serve immediately!
Make sure you don't miss this great TSV offer coming up on Monday 13th January.
Visit our Home & Kitchen department.