OK! Magazine editor on how to get red carpet ready
We've been following showbiz editor for OK! Magazine Chrissie Reeves as she reports back to us from her trip to LA and more importantly the star-studded QVC Red Carpet Party!
Having to schmooze and interview celebs, Chrissie needed to get herself looking red carpet glam... and here's how...
Travel beauty essentials
1. The Elemis Travel Kit has everything you need in a handy travel bag
2. To avoid plane-puffy eyes, the bareMinerals Well Rested duo was an essential
3. Jet lag giving you dark under-eye circles? Reach for the Amazing Cosmetics concealer
It's that awful time when you feel so tired and yet you just can't sleep! We sent Chrissie with a few bits to help her fully relax... and hopefully get some well-needed shut-eye!
1. Run a bath and let time stand still with this Neom travel oil and candle set
2. Gentle and soothing, this Decleor face and eye mask will refresh and revitalise your skin
Getting red carpet ready
And now for the fun part! Here are a few key items Chrissie used to turn herself from magazine editor to red carpet fashionista..
1. Before she went, Chrissie treated herself to a gel manicure - saves time and the worry of your nail polish chipping
2. On the toes, Chrissie chose a gorgeous Big Apple Red from OPI - just incase they were to poke out from the bottom of her dress!
3. Shhhh... red carpet secret revealed is a pair of Spanx - great for comfort and confidence
4. Lips looked luscious with a slick of Lipstick Queen and Bobbi Brown gloss
5. One for the handbag was the popular Eyeko mascara to give those lashes a lift
6. After meeting Tova earlier in the week, it was her jewellery collection to the rescue for some classic Hollywood glamour
And ta da! We think she looks gorgeous... let us know what you'd have to keep in your handbag if you were gracing the red carpet by commenting below...
See all our red carpet fashion
Tune in from 3pm today for our Red Carpet event when we'll be sharing more glamorous beauty, fashion and jewellery...