Christmas is almost here and we’re already planning our holiday make-up look! But where do we to start? Do we fancy a bold lip, a natural look, sparkles, glitter? Luckily we have make-up artist Victoria Barnes to help us make our minds up.
If you fancy going for the no-make-up make-up look, this tutorial will be right up your street. Using products to give you that wonderful glow, with a lick of mascara and a beautiful nude lipstick, you will be fresh-faced and raring to go this holiday season.
Get the look:
- Create your base by applying a layer over the skin using Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation with brush. Discover our whole foundation range here.
- Using the Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector you can create a bright and even skin tone as well as reducing the appearance of dark circles.
- Add a touch of Tarte Limited Edition Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart mascara over your lashes for a hint of glamour, perfect for any party. Fancy a different mascara? Shop them all here.
- Roll on a touch of BareMinerals blush to the cheeks for a natural flush of colour. Get this blush and six more products in our Bareminerals seven-piece Beautifully Radiant make-up collection.
- Add a lovely glow to your face by dusting on Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Opal to the highest points of your cheekbones. Add more highlighters to your collection here.
- Finish off the look with a nude lipstick. Shop our whole range here.
Bold and beautiful
Christmas is the perfect time to try something new and be a little adventurous with your make-up. Creating a daring look by adding a smoky eye and a bold red lip is as easy as 1-2-3.
Get the look:
- Line your eyes to create that smoky effect and soften the look with a BareMinerals Smudger brush. Find a liner that’s perfect for you here.
- Get that pop of colour using a perfectly festive red lipstick, one like this Bareminerals Moxie Lipstick trio.
Right, that’s our Christmas look sorted. Who’s ready to party?!
Browse the full beauty department