She also runs workshops and loves teaching people, saying " anyone can craft it's just a matter of being shown how to!"
Here, you can find out a bit more about what inspires Marion and get some handy crafting hints and tips too…
1) How did you get into crafting and how long have you been crafting for?
As a teenager I used to make my own clothes, but they nearly always fell apart in the wash! I never gave up though and I've always loved taking something in its original form and changing it into something amazing… well, in my eyes anyway!
2) What are your favourite craft projects to create and why?
I LOVE making mini albums. I find them so quick and simple to do and they use up all the scraps.
3) Where do you draw your inspiration from?
Anything and everything – I love looking around boutiques and seeing the eclectic mix of styles. I go out to CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) twice yearly and feel totally inspired from there.
4) What do you think are the hot trends in crafting right now?
Shabby Chic is returning with a modern twist and yummy it is too!
5) What is your top tip for crafters?
If, like me, you're scared of colour…invest in a colour wheel.
6) What items do you think are essential for every crafter to have?
The circle punch (plain and scalloped) is probably my most used tool, alongside clear stamps – you can never have enough stamps.
7) What are your hobbies?
I don't get much time to relax, but when I do, and this is going to sound sad… I love playing on my iPad – I'm a bit of a techie freak and just love a gadget !!
You can see Marion in our Creativity with Stamps show on January 21st at 4pm – so don't forget to tune in!