We caught up with Decleor expert Fiona Brackenbury to talk about skincare resolutions for 2010 and our Decleor Today's Special Value. Here are her tips…
1. Don’t underestimate the power of a good cleansing routine. Cleansing shouldn't aggravate your skin or make it feel tight or uncomfortable. Make sure you cleanse morning and evening. Decleor's Cleansing milk and Tonifying lotion are ideal.
2. Make time for an intensive aromatherapy ritual. It will only take 20mins once a week and is the ultimate winter survival treatment for your skin. Here's how to do it…
• Cleanse and tone your skin and then exfoliate.
• Apply a few drops of Aromessence into the cup of your hand (you'll need more then you'd normally use on a daily basis) and apply to your neck and face, avoiding the eyes.
• After massaging for several minutes, apply the matching balm, or night cream or mask and allow the intensive products to work their magic while you sleep.
Try the new Decleor 4 piece day and night collection – it's the perfect way to see how massaging with Decleor exlirs can have such a powerful effect.
3. In the winter many of us love the warmth and when in the car we blast on the heating. Pay special attention to your eyes. Look for rich eye creams to help stop those lines becoming more exaggerated. The best Decleor eye creams are Experience de L’age eye cream and the best eye serum is Serum Hydrotenseur.
4. Keep your hand cream near you, especially in winter. Ideally have one by the sink and one by your bed side. Night time is the perfect time to put on hand cream. During the day it’s also essential to put hand cream on, especially after constant hand washing. Or hands will look aged more quickly - not as quickly as the eyes but not far behind! Try the Decleor hand creams for great results.
Check out Today's Special Value
Visit our Decleor shop