As we are approaching the end of June Beauty Month on QVC (and I have just had a very important birthday) I have decided to do a little competition to celebrate both. I have put together a hamper of 60 QVC beauty products, worth approximately £1,000, from no fewer than 14 of our brands. Some are longstanding favourites and others are newer brands that you may not have even tried before.
The question to win the goodies will relate to something I am about to divulge in my own skincare regime…
As you will know if you read my blog regularly, I was away in Spain for my birthday and took a selfie – this photo has prompted lots of lovely compliments but also questions about my current beauty regime.
Skincare on holiday:
- Morning – wash with Elemis Biotec – apply Ultrasun factor 50 on face and chest
- Early evening – wash with Elemis Biotec, tone with Liz Earle Instant Boost- apply Decleor Serum Hydratenseur around your eyes, Decleor aromessence Solaire and L’Occitane Divine Cream
- Bedtime – cleanse eye make-up with Elemis White Flowers Eye Make-Up Remover, cleanse face with Emma Hardie’s Moringa Balm, tone with Liz Earle Instant Boost, apply Decleor Serum Hydratenseur around eyes, and Decleor Balm Solaire on face and neck
- Morning – Shower with Liz Earle Orange Flower Body Wash, apply Ultrasun Family factor 30 or Ultrasun Glimmer factor 20 – depending on the temperature
- Early evening – shower with Liz Earle Orange Flower Bodywash, apply Ultrasun Tan Accelerator – I also used this two weeks before going on holiday
When I’m not on holiday:
- Morning – wash with Elemis Biotec, tone with Liz Earle Instant Boost, Decleor Serum Hydratenseur for eyes, Decleor Aromessence Solaire, Tarte Neck Cream and L’Occitane Divine Cream
- Night – remove eye make-up with Elemis White Flowers Eye Make-Up Remover, cleanse with Emma Hardie Moringa Balm, tone using Liz Earle Instant Boost, Decleor Serum Hydratenseur for eyes, Elemis Superfood Serum followed by Elemis Oxygenating Night Cream
Shower in a variety of different QVC brands (currently SBC Collagen Wash or Elemis Body Milk), moisturise with Decleor Systeme Corps
I still use Aveda shampoos and conditioners but also swap it for Liz Earle occasionally, plus I use Philip Kingsley Elasticiser at least twice a week
My routine does change, particularly if I’ve been asked to try something new, but I never make too many changes at once as my skin is very sensitive.
Make-up wise I am using a lot of Tarte at the moment but am back with Bareminerals’ Mineral Foundation in Medium Tan since holidays and can never be without Gale Hayman Lip Lift to condition my lips.
So, it’s competition time – entries in your comments on here before Thursday midnight please. See the full terms and conditions of our Standard Competitions on our website.
Here’s a picture of the amazing prize once again…
What is the brand of the one eye-specific product I am currently using?
All you have to do is comment below.
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you for your interest in my giveaway, however entrants are no longer valid and the winner has now been announced here.
Good luck – I will announce the winner on my blog on Friday.