Tell us about your move to Nails Inc?
I've been at Nails Inc for two and a half years now and I really love the brand as it offers all the latest fashion colours with the highest possible quality. It’s affordable fashion at your fingertips!
I'm also a beauty and packaging junkie so product development is the perfect role for me! I get to meet so many fantastic people in my role and every day is different.
Describe your own presenting style
I'm exceptionally passionate about what I do so I hope that I can covey that passion and enthusiasm in my presenting. The shows should be really fun and educational for people to watch.
What are your three favourite Nails Inc shades?
1. My current hot favourite is Jermyn Street – the perfect beige. This colour has been in our range for 18 months and I'm constantly complimented on my nails when I'm wearing it! Plus it goes with every outfit! If I don’t know what I'm wearing the next day, I always pick Jermyn Street as I'm guaranteed ultra-chic nails!
2. St James is my favourite red. I've spent years looking for the perfect pure red and St James is it! I always feel confident and groomed when I'm sporting bright red nails.
3. In the spring and summer I love bright coral nails on my hands and feet and Brook Street is fabulous. It boosts my mood when I see my bright summery-coloured nails! Plus, I get lots of compliments too.
What are your top three nailcare tips?
1. Cuticle oil, cuticle oil and cuticle oil! Gorgeous nails need gorgeous cuticles to keep them healthy and hydrated. I always have three vitamin E oil pens on me at any one time. I keep one on my desk, one in my handbag and one with my toothbrush. Then I can never forget to apply it! It should become part of your routine to apply cuticle oil at least twice a day.
2. Buff your nails at least once per week to smooth the nails and keep them looking ultra healthy.
3. Use a glass nail file. This is much more gentle on the nails than a regular file and actually helps to seal the layers of the nail together to help prevent breaking and snagging. Plus, a glass file lasts forever so it's a fabulous investment!
Do you have any other favourite QVC brands?
Tune in tomorrow at 1pm, 7pm & 10pm to see Heather on air.
Visit our Nails Inc shop