Leighton Denny is back with another fabulous Today's Special Value - the French Fascination collection.
It's a charming set of subtle colours and accessories for elegant and well-groomed nails -all you need to create the perfect French manicure every time.
Here is the king of nails himself with a few expert tips…
2. Wipe off any excess from the brush on the insides of the bottleneck, so the brush has just enough polish on it to cover one nail.
3. For a smoother finish, start painting from the base of the nail. And in order to avoid getting nail polish on the cuticle, place the brush onto the nail bed about 3mm away from the cuticle and push backwards towards it. Stop the brush just before the skin, and then make the usual stroke up to the tip.
4. Apply a coat of ONE FOR ALL underneath colour as a base coat for a truly professional finish.
2. Then using the PRECISION BRUSH dipped in CORRECTOR LIQUID, erase and correct mistakes. Using circular movements, correct the smile line into a perfect curve.
3. Apply ONE FOR ALL to the whole nail.
4. Take your pick of one of the fantastic French polishes included in this collection and apply over the entire nail: STARKERS is perfect for a more natural look while, 3 TIMES A LADY will give your nails a beautiful pink hue. To instantly update the classic French manicure try AMAZING GREY for an edgy look.
5. Apply a coat of ONE FOR ALL as a top coat to finish. CASCADE can also be used before finishing with ONE FOR ALL for a sparkly finishing touch to a conventional French manicure.
Leighton’s top tip:
The key to a good French manicure, which is the epitome of a well-groomed look, is that it's essential to always begin your manicure by shaping and buffing your nails to create the perfect canvas for polish application.
I would recommend using the UNO file to shape your nails to the desired length and shape, then use the DIAMOND VIP BUFFER to refine the surface of the nails for a healthier, smoother look that will set of the French manicure to perfection.
Visit the Leighton Denny shop