As news of Kate Middleton and Prince William’s engagement has spread around the world, sales of our rings that are similar to Kate’s have gone through the roof! Kate's ring is certainly stunning and it’s thought to be valued at around £250,000!
So with that price tag, it’s no wonder people wanting to recreate the royal look have been flocking to buy our rings at a fraction of the price. Kate frequently appears on global best-dressed lists, and is set to be an even bigger trend setter now that she’s marrying Prince William. So, if you want to follow Kate’s soon-to-be royal style, check out our selection of similar rings.
Kate’s style credentials
- Vanity Fair's international best-dressed list 2008
- The Daily Telegraph’s "Most Promising Newcomer" in 2006 list of style winners and losers
- Eighth in Tatler’s annual top-ten style icon list 2007
- People Magazine's best-dressed list 2007 and 2010
- Richard Blackwell's ten "Fabulous Fashion Independents" 2007
- Monthly beauty icon in Style.com June 2008 issue
Since news of the engagement broke, QVC has appeared in national press, including The Guardian, The Sun and The Daily Mail to name but a few. Check out the press below…
As well as Kate's similar rings, we have over 8,000 jewellery items, so check out our full range.