This Saturday 31st January, our Today’s Special Value is the miGuard G5 Mega Kit from Response. We caught up with guest presenter Mat Trim to find out more and ask him for his top ten tips on keeping your home safe and secure.
1. Have a working alarm system
2. Make sure the alarm system is visible with a box on the outside that has lights flashing to show system is active
3. Close and lock all your doors even if you are just going out for a few minutes
4. Keep your valuables out of sight
5. Make your home look occupied even when you are out – i.e. leave lights on at night etc.
6. Do not leave your car keys, wallets etc. near doors, letterboxes or windows
7. Mark or etch your property with your postcode and your house number
8. When recycling fold up any packaging that gives clues to what your home contains
9. Exercise great care what personal information you share publicly on social media – i.e. when you are going on holiday etc.
10. Install a monitored intruder detection system
Protecting our homes, loved ones and possessions has to be our number one priority and with this in mind, Response, who have been developing these systems for 25 years, created the G5 home security system to give us ultimate peace of mind.
Response have been working with QVC for over 20 years and are the UK’s leading self-install alarm system manufacturers. The G5 wireless alarm system TSV is an exclusive kit for QVC.
It is an amazing system, you can install it yourself in about one hour (it took me 45 minutes) and is completely wireless. It can send you texts telling you exactly what’s happening at home and using a Smartphone you can even control the system from anywhere in the world.
It comes with 2 x PIR movement detectors, 3 x door/window contacts, 2 x RFID contacts, 2 x remote control key fobs, a replica siren and a very stylish touch pad control panel. This kit will protect pretty much any normal household in the UK. What’s even better is you can expand the system as you grow, and even take the system with you when you move house.
This national award-winning alarm will give you the flexibility and peace of mind a good monitored alarm system should. Coupled with the panic button and RFID system, it isn’t just an intruder detection system but it can keep an eye on the whole family, keeping them safe and secure.
[Having trouble viewing these videos? See YouTube’s Help page]
Tune in from midnight on Saturday 31st January and throughout the day at 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 7pm and 10pm to find out more about this fantastic TSV.