Hi everyone, it’s Heather Steele from Nails Inc here.
I am so excited to be presenting my first ever Today's Special Value on Thursday 1st July. I have been presenting Nails Inc on QVC for a few months now and I am really enjoying the opportunity to bring you so many amazing products and now an incredible TSV!
The July TSV is the Summer Sizzler, and it definitely sizzles! In this amazing collection we have put together a range of stunning shades including five full-size summer shades and five mini shades that will take you all the way to the end of the year and beyond.
The set is presented in a gorgeous gift box making it perfect for a gift and perfect for you! What’s more, eight of the shades have been developed especially for this offer and are not currently available anywhere else. I spent a lot of time creating this collection and I hope you'll be as excited about the colours as I am.
At Nails Inc we pride ourselves in bringing you the latest fashion shades with outstanding quality. Our professional polishes are used in more than 60 stores up and down the country and the quality, finish and long wear of the product is as important as the colours themselves.
Here's a little preview of what you can expect…
- England's Lane – a beautiful pastel lilac, totally chic, pretty and feminine.
- Berkeley Street – a traffic-stopping shade of bright aqua, ideal with summer sandals (I have a feeling this will be Alison’s favourite!).
- Montagu Place – vibrant coral, a new twist on the perfect summer shade.
- Lancaster gate – iridescent neon pink, the most vibrant pink yet!
- Leicester Square – rich metallic purple, perfect for parties this colour oozes glamour.
- Swan Walk – pale pink with shimmer. We've laced one of our best-selling shades with shimmer making an everyday shade extra special.
- Romilly Street – deep cerise pink, it's a true classic.
- Thayer Street – dark greige – if you loved Jermyn Street you will LOVE this! The greige trend is here to stay.
- Roseberry Avenue – antique rose, unusual yet so easy to wear and bang on-trend with the current trend for all shades of nude.
- Emperor's Gate – metallic grey teal –you just have to see this one on the nails, it’s amazing!
I have had the TSV on my desk for a while now in the run up to the show and it has been causing quite a stir. I keep getting asked when the shades are launching in stores and I have to tell everyone to tune in to QVC to get their hands on them!
I look forward to seeing you on Thursday.
See more from the Nails Inc range