With just a few weeks to go until the big day here’s a quick look at my top five picks for Christmas gifts this year:
1. I’ve been speaking to David Ponton from Hayloft Plants about a wonderful holly plant called Blue Angel. It’s a stunner; a compact variety, with beautiful dark green leaves that, as the plant matures, turn bluer with the cold (a bit like me, then!) . It also produces large bright red berries every year in time for Christmas. I’m not at all surprised to hear that it sold really well on its début on the Morning Show this week.
2. Jon Brook is joining us too with his telescopic snow and ice brush. It’s the easy way to clear the car in the winter and every motorist should have one.
3. My son Nick , is joining us too with a couple of his Boxwood Gardener’s Gifts. Exclusive to QVC, these are the gifts which go on giving. There are two parts to each gift, a beautiful gift box to give at Christmas and a special plant which is sent at the ideal planting time in the spring. We’ll be showing the Rose Lovers, and the Patio Peach gift kits on Sunday.
4. My other son, Chris, will be back on air shortly with his Millington’s pack of three Edible Christmas Cards for Dogs. They’ve been hugely popular and he told me that he’s given 3000 of them to Battersea Dogs Home to make sure that all their dogs get a card of their own this Christmas! This is Buddy from the home enjoying his!
5. The other reason I didn’t mind getting back from my holiday was that I was given a preview pack of the Elemis Three-Piece Men’s Skincare Gift Pack. It consists of an invigorating Shower Gel, Ice Cool Shaving Foam and Moisture Boost. I tested it this morning and it’s great, just the perfect way to start the first day back from my holidays, and great for when you’ve been outside in the garden all day!
Visit our Christmas page now