The summer is a distant memory, the tan is fading fast (if you were lucky enough to get one!) but as the new season is upon us, there’s no time like the present to try out the latest make-up trends to bring your look bang up to date.
That’s where Frontcover Cosmetics comes to the rescue – this make-up brand takes the latest catwalk trends and turns them into ready-to-wear make-up kits. Each collection includes everything you need to create one unique look, all in one box!
Sound intriguing? Well here’s co-founder Michelle Hoines-White to tell you a little more about the brand…
“As a child I was always sketching, if I wasn't designing strapless puffball-style dresses I was creating my own make- up company complete with illustrated brochure! This obsession continued into my teens, and once I graduated with a first class honours in graphic design and illustration, I was drawn into the beauty industry.
Since then I have spent years working with retailers and brand owners developing and designing new products and formulations, exploring packaging design, art directing photoshoots and researching the trends that will matter. So through our brand Frontcover, I get the chance to live out a childhood dream and combine my love for fashion with make-up!”
You can see Michelle on air today at 4pm, or browse the collection right now
As a little introduction to the range, here’s a typical step-by-step guide to create a light sophisticated and flattering look with the True Colours collection.
2. Sweep Sterling into outer socket line using the mini blender brush and take the colour out towards your temples.
3. To define, dot Choc Chip above your upper lashes at outer corner of your eye, gently blend and sweep out.
4. Dot the same colour beneath lashes, blending out to meet your shadow above.
5. Slick black mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
6. For a gentle highlight, rub your fingertips across Luna Flare and dot across your cheekbones and temples.
7. Add a touch of colour to lips with Tickle Me Pink and dab off any excess with your fingertips.
You can browse the Frontcover range right now, plus tune in at 4pm today to pick up hints and tips.