It’s our favourite time of the year and with the fun festive season comes a whole host of parties. We thought it would be great to get a few tips from the haircare experts Percy & Reed on how to create some fab styles for the season. Take a look at these gorgeous styles, and get practicing for that party!
“Crowning Glory is the perfect ethereal plait. Finish with a spritz of Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray for added gloss and beautiful scent” – Adam Reed
1. Take a diamond section of hair at the top of the head and divide the diamond section into two
2. Begin to braid the hair forward, taking the back section from the left side down to the front of the head
3. Continue to braid the rest of the hair going in the opposite direction using the excess hair that’s left out
4. Secure with a Drag Free Elastic, loosen the braid and secure with Smooth Slide Glides for desired shape
1. Firstly spray the ends of dry hair with Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo to add body and texture
2. Loosely plait a chunky French plait from the top of the crown gathering the loose hair as you go. Roll the hair under and pin
3. The messier and more undone the better. This is the ultimate romantic style!
4. Finish with a spritz of Percy & Reed Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray to tame any flyway’s
Wonder Balm Waves
1. After washing hair apply perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm before you apply any styling products.
2. This will help to create a smooth, flawless foundation that can dramatically improve the performance of all styling products and techniques. It’s all you need for beautiful, healthy looking and flawless hair – perfect
Also, presenter Will Gowing recently visited their East London salon to get some top festive styling tips from Adam Reed – take a look at his video below…
[Having trouble viewing this video? See YouTube’s Help page]
Take a look at the full range from Percy & Reed.