Highlight of the summer calendar for many, the festival season is finally here! And Jemma Kidd has been inspired by the QVC ‘Flower’ Facewalk look to create a gorgeous, tent-friendly, hippy-chic make-up look that will survive the very first to the very last act, come rain or shine.
So pop on your wellies, grab your rain mac and prepare to rock out with the Jemma Kidd Make Up School!
The Hippy-Hippy Shake!
1. A subtle and carefree smoky eye is a brilliant way to accomplish lasting day-to-night glamour, and can be achieved quickly and easily – even when camping. Taking the light taupe eyeshadow shade from the Jemma Kidd Artist Pro Palette, sweep colour across the whole eyelid and to just past the eye socket, then take the same shade under the eye and lightly push into the whole length of the lower lashes while softly blending.
2. Add the teal shade from the palette to the eyelid only and deepen at the socket line. Finally, with the black gel liner, create a fine line along the lash line to add thickness to the lashes, and apply two coats of the Jemma Kidd Lash Xtension Volume Mascara Duo.
3. For fresh, dewy festival skin, again using the Jemma Kidd Artist Pro Palette, apply colour correctors to areas of redness or high pigmentation with the citrus shade and brighten the eye area with the apricot shade before applying foundation. Once your chosen foundation has been applied, add the Dewy Glow highlighter to cheekbones, brow bones, and the bridge of the nose, temples and Cupid’s Bow for a radiant, luminescent glow. Add a light covering of the finishing powder to the T-zone and subtly create a rosy flush using the pink blush on the apples of the cheeks.
4. With fingertips, pat lips with the soft pink shade of lipgloss to complete the look.
5. For a bit of festival fun and as an optional extra, take the Jemma Kidd Stay-Put Eyeliner Trio and draw two small flowers on the very top of your cheekbones with Pitch and colour in with either Sedona or Teal liner shades.
Take a look at some of the models – and their looks – in action…
[Having trouble viewing this video? See YouTube's Help page]
Take a look at the latest Garden Party fashion trend
View the Jemma Kidd range
Visit our beauty department