It’s that time of year again beauty fans, the CEW Beauty Awards are here! This Wednesday 7th May we’ll be talking all about the ‘Cosmetic Executive Women’ awards, which aim to recognise innovation and creativity in beauty products.
Voted for by members, who include executive women in the cosmetic, fragrance and hairdressing industries plus those in advertising, public relations, product development, marketing, media, retail, and design and packaging; product entries include skincare, bodycare, make-up and fragrance.
Wednesday’s two-hour show will be showcasing some of the top beauty at QVC that has made the cut, so make sure you tune in to see if your favourites are in the running. Plus, look out for haircare experts Percy & Reed who will also be on-air with their amazing products, styling tips and more.
Ahead of the show, Adam Reed and Paul Percival shared some fantastic step-by-step hairstyling tips to creating the gorgeous hairstyles pictured above (click on the image above to enlarge). Take a look and have go at recreating them!
1. Firstly spray the ends of dry hair with No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo to add body and texture.
2. Loosely plait a chunky French plait from the top of the crown gathering the loose hair as you go. Roll the hair under and pin.
3. The messier and more undone the better. This is the ultimate romantic style!
4. Finish with a spritz of Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray.
Buns & Roses
1. To begin, spray dry hair with It’s So Cool Heat Protect Spray for extra protection against heat styling.
2. To create extra texture before plaiting wand the hair creating a loose and messy wave.
3. Take a diamond section from just below the ear on the right side to the middle of the nape and secure in a ponytail. Then backcomb the crown of the existing hair left out of ponytail and lightly brush surface.
4. Roll up the ponytail into a loose bun and grip.
5. Finally manipulate all existing hair onto the bun, like a pin cushion, securing all existing curls, making sure you mould the curls as much as possible.
6. Finish with a spritz of Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray for an extra glossy shine to the hair.
The Braid Brigade
1. Begin by lightly spraying the hair with Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray to give extra hold.
2. Then separate the hair behind the left ear and braid across to the other side and pin securely.
3. Next, plait the remaining hair from the right ear across to the left ensuring any excess hairs are included.
4. Pin the hair securely and finish with a spritz of Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray.
Take a look at the full range from Percy & Reed
Visit our beauty department