Today Smashbox are bringing you a glam make-up Today's Special Value to help celebrate our Get Gorgeous event. It includes everything you need for a fresh day look and even hot evening looks too.
We caught up with Smashbox expert Nina Brabec to get her tips on how to get the most our of today's collection. Find out how to create four fab looks…
Born To Be Wild
1. Apply the beige shade from Eye Shadow Quad in Charm just under the brow bone. Blend the medium purple shade from lash line to the natural crease. To define the eyes, sweep the dark purple shade in the outer corner and high into the crease. Be sure not to blend too much as the key to this look is slightly unperfected.
2. Line the upper and lower lash line with Limitless Eye Liner in Smoke making sure to soften the line by smudging with fingertips. Then, layer the dark purple shade from Eye Shadow Quad in Charm over the liner on the lower lash line only.
3. Enhance the look by applying Jet Set in Vamp with the liner brush to the upper and lower inner rim.
4. Define your cheeks with Creamy Cheek Color in Captivate applied directly below the cheekbones and blending upwards and back with your fingertips.
5. To achieve a super sexy nude lip, apply concealer (not included) as a base. Then using your finger press Lip Enhancing Gloss in Smitten onto the lips rather than applying with the wand. This will give you the perfect nude lip color without the ultra glossy shine.
6. Sweep the Face & Body Highlighter over your cupid's bow and just below the lower lip to give the illusion of a plumped-up pout.
Girl Next Door
2. Sweep the taupe shade from Eye Shadow Quad in Charm into the crease and blend outward toward the outer corner. For more definition, smudge into the lower lash line.
3. Tightly line the upper lash line with the Limitless Eye Liner in Smoke.
4. Apply Creamy Cheek Color in Captivate to the apples of the cheeks in a circular motion with fingertips, blending backwards toward your ears.
5. Enhance the planes of the face like bridge of nose, chin and above your brow bones with the Face & Body Highlighter. Also be sure to sweep along the collarbone and décolleté.
6. Mix together the Lip Enhancing Gloss in Smitten and Lust, then apply with a lip brush (not included) to create a rosy pink pout.
1. Blend the beige shade from the Eye Shadow Quad in Charm just under the brow bone. Sweep the taupe shade all over the lid from lash line to natural crease. Enhance the outer corner of the eye with the dark purple shade.
2. Glide Jet Set in Vamp with the liner brush over the upper and lower inner rim.
3. Smudge the Limitless Eye Liner into upper and lower lash line. Diffuse the line by blending the dark purple shade from Eye Shadow Quad in Charm over the pencil for a smoldering effect.
4. Using fingertips, tap the Creamy Cheek Color onto the apples of the cheeks, blending back toward ears.
5. Apply the highlighter into the inner corner of eye, over your cupid's bow and down the bridge of the nose.
6. Swipe on two coats of the Lip Enhancing Gloss in Lust to complete the look.
1. Apply the beige shade from Eye Shadow Quad just under the brow bone. Sweep the taupe shade all over the lower lid. For definition, apply the dark purple shade in the outer corner of the eye and into the crease. For a more dramatic look, wing out at the corners.
2. For a modern cat eye, tightly line the upper lash line with Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner slightly winging out the line at the outer corner. Apply with the liner brush.
3. Tightly line the lower lash line with the dark purple shadow.
4. Using fingertips, sweep Creamy Cheek Color over apples of cheeks, blending back toward ears.
5. For a gorgeous glow, apply Face & Body Highlighter down the bridge of nose and the tops of cheeks using fingertips. Top tip: for subtle sexiness, sweep over collarbones and décolleté too.
6. Complete the look with two coats of Lip Enhancing Gloss in Smitten.
There you have it, four hot make-up looks you can create with Today's Special Value.