My home is my castle and I've helped make it my own with a little help from QVC's home products. Here are my top 10 favourite home buys – see if you agree…
1. Bose iPod Sound Dock: I love my music and couldn't live without my favourite sounds, whether to lift my mood or soothe me into a deep sleep. With this portable sound dock I can have my whole music collection in any room I want and with the quality of Bose – it's the best!
2. Lock & Lock: I am obsessed with this range! I use them to keep food fresh, frozen, or to bring my lunch to work - I even keep my tea and coffee in them. I love the fact I can bring a salad to work and the dressing will stay in the container, and not leak over my bag.
3. Yankee Candles: Preferably Lavender and Sage or Clean Cotton fragrances. No matter how messy the house is, the smell of these candles make me feel serene.
4. Flannel bedding: My flannel sheets are blue and white striped, and the colours remind me of Cornish Blue Pottery (which I collect). The flannel is so soft and snugly to sleep on and I use it in the summer as well as winter.
5. Memory foam mattress topper: It makes the bed feel supportive and moulds to the shape of my body. Getting a good night's sleep is so important, if I don't sleep well I'm like a bear with a sore head!
6. Apple corer/peeler: What a fun invention. It's one of my favourite kitchen gadgets from QVC and is an essential item when cooking my famous apple crumble.
7. cook's essentials pans: I will never use any other pans. I only have a small collection but they put my other pans to shame. Last Saturday I had a dinner party and my friends were amazed that the same pan went on the hob, in the oven and under the grill. My big chunky Spanish omelette came out in one piece with nothing sticking to the pan, not even the burnt cheese!
8. Richard Jackson's Flower Power: I love my new garden and feel really proud that I haven't killed all my plants. Part of the reason they look so healthy must be attributed to Mr J's Flower Power. It's easy to use and you really see results.
9. Cotton bedding: Bedding with a high thread count is easy to look after, washes beautifully and reminds me of the time I used to practically live in 5-star hotels when I worked as a tour guide.
10. Swivel Sweeper: I'm not a huge fan of cleaning and dusting, and with wood floors in my home I have dust bunnies everywhere! But this Swivel Sweeper helps me keep them at bay.
Love Craig x