This is a great opportunity to have the Colour Wow Root Cover Up for the Product of the Month on free P&P.
This was developed by the world-class Frederici team, who were part of the founding team (including the chemist) of the award-winning John Frieda products.
The Colour Wow Root Cover Up offers modern-day technology in a very easy-to-apply, almost eye shadow-type product for the hair:1. A multi-tonal colour with mixed pigments means that it blends in and tones to your hair colour
2. Natural light reflectors give a natural hair shine finish rather than a matte powdery one
3. It can be used to cover full root regrowth i.e. grey hair, or growing through from a full hair dye
4. It can be painted on in a stripe effect to hide regrowth of highlights, lowlights or flashes
5. It can be used not just on the parting but on any area of the hair, especially if you wish to change your parting or put your hair up
6. It can naturally make your hair look denser at the root which is a very nice side effect if you do have any thinning areas
7. It is great for men for hiding greys in the beard, moustache and sideburns as well as roots if they do dye their hair
8. You can sneak some onto your eyebrows to use as brow pigment
9. You can buy a contrasting colour to your hair and use it to add lowlights or highlights for going out, or to see if you would like to have a colour treatment from a hairdresser. So this then becomes like hair make-up
10. This grabs and takes really well on grey-haired roots, which naturally have a coarser and drier texture. If you are using it for example on younger hair, i.e. a light blonde with dark blonde roots, it may need to be applied more regularly or if the hair is too slippy because it is naturally shiny, then put a bit of hairspray on before and after to help the colour grab
P.s. Colour Wow is just one of the amazing and unique beauty brands we have at QVC UK – vote for us in Reveal’s Online Fashion Awards 2015, where we’ve just been nominated for Best One Stop Beauty Shop!