Hope everyone’s well and enjoying the weather. Just a quick blog this week about the most fanastic nail polish collection. I never bothered with my nails that much when I was working in news, but since I came to QVC it’s become a bit of an addiction, and my collection of nail colours is growing all the time! So I was very happy to try out the Nails Inc 7-Piece Birthday Bonanza Collection, put together specially to celebrate QVC’s 20th anniversary.
This really is the best collection I’ve seen in ages – something for every occasion! The item number is 203778 and the value is incredible at under £25 plus the P&P. Here’s what’s in it, and what I thought of each – they are all full size:
- Leonard Street – this is a vivid pinky/coral shade. It looks fantastic on toes, or on fingers if you are brave and want a splash of colour. It is VERY bright!
- St Martin’s Lane – this is a new trend shade and is a bright purple. Again, looks great on toes. I can also imagine wearing this on my fingers in autumn and winter.
- South Kensington – this is a silver foil polish. It’s amazing – it really looks as if you have stuck perfectly smooth tin foil to your nails. Heather Berry from Nails Inc was wearing this when I did my first show with her recently and I couldn’t stop looking at her hands, so was thrilled when I saw it in this collection.
It is so unusual. I’ve worn it once so far and think it will become a favourite. It will also look great with Marylebone Passage (see below) over the top, when it comes to Christmas time!
- Hyde Park Corner – this is described as a “muted lavender cream”. It’s basically a very soft mauve. It’s quite understated and sophisticated, good for day time.
- Bankside – this is incredible! It’s one of the modern art collection, and is a rainbow of coloured glitter in a clear polish. You need at least two coats of this to get a good covering but it looks just fantastic. I wore it to launch Christmas in July and I couldn’t stop looking at my own fingers (see above)! It takes a bit longer to take off than normal polish as the glitter really sticks, but it’s worth it.
- Hyde Park Crescent – a really nice mid blue shade. I’m not normally a fan of blue nails but this is quite cool. Looks great with summery blue and white, and with denim.
- Marylebone Passage – a new formulation – a lovely sparkly top coat. This will add a glamorous touch to any colour really, and I can see myself wearing this a lot for nights out.
So there you go. It’s a gorgeous collection and fantastic value. You’ll be able to buy this on Beauty Day (31st July) in the Nails Inc show at 9pm or, of course, on the website any time. See you soon, have a great week!
Love, Jackie x