Hi everyone, it's that time again.
Last month's Pick of the Month was a storming success – seems like you're all becoming Emma Hardie Moringa Balm fans. If you purchased the supersized version, don't forget to leave a review – we love hearing your feedback.
This month we're bringing you one of my haircare favourites – Philip Kingsley 1 litre Elasticizer. Not only are we offering free P&P but it'll also be available in 4 Easy Pay instalments to help spread the cost.
Plus, on Tuesday 10th April we'll be celebrating the 7th anniversary of Philip Kingsley haircare. Philip will be gracing us with his presence sharing his expert knowledge and you may be in for a treat with selected special Anniversary Prices.
Now back to the star of the month…
What's so fab about Elasticizer?
It's a piece of haircare history; Philip Kingsley himself hand-blended the formula for Hollywood legend Audrey Hepburn. She needed a treatment to help keep her hair in perfect condition during filming for her various movies.
The pre-shampoo treatment suits all hair types and tackles all hair problems. It's the most awarded pre-shampoo treatment in the industry (that I know of). It's the most famous amongst the beauty industry, although not widely available because Philip Kingsley is a very niche haircare brand.
How to use Elasticizer
Apply to damp hair before you shampoo; leave for two to three minutes if you're in a rush, or leave it in for an hour if you're having a pampering session at home.
Shampoo, condition, dry and style your hair as normal and enjoy the instant results!
The popular formula helps to smooth over split ends and improve their appearance and helps plump up each hair strand to give the look of fuller locks. Ultimately your hair will look glossier, smoother, will be more manageable, less wiry – whatever your haircare problems, Elasticizer will instantly provide great results.
- Use it once a week; if you forget to use it you'll soon know – your hair will feel a bit yucky, look duller etc.
- For short hair (Pipa's style): only use one pump from the litre bottle.
- For neck-length hair (Anna's style): use two pumps mainly at the ends or where it can split more easily
- For medium-length hair (myself or Kathy's style): use two-three pumps
- For long hair (Claire, Debbie or Jilly's style): use five pumps. Start at the ends and go up to the mid lengths
- Don't use it just before or after hair colouring (two washes before or after), as your colour will not take as well
Let me know how you get on with this bestselling hair treatment by leaving a message below.