This week –
- Welcome 2015 – and the return of Back to You – weekly from 5th!
- How our well-being show and Facebook group have helped in 2014
- Big News – my weight loss book comes to QVC!
- Free short story!
- Being impersonated – grrr!
- And sneaky peek of upcoming shows with Alpha H, Yong Kim and Elemis!
Well I hope you had a great New Year and wonderful Christmas and are raring to go with a new year new you! To that end, this is a focus on the new Back to You series, about to begin on QVC, as well as a little summary of what the last year has meant for the Facebook support group too. From next week, my blogs will be taking on a more streamlined layout. For now, enjoy this one and Happy 2015!
BACK TO YOU UPDATE AND TTFLS NEWS
Well, ‘Back to You,’ my well-being show, is back on air on Monday – that’s 5th January, then each and every Monday at 8-9pm for the rest of the month. Do book your slot in front of the telly!
Usually at this point, I bring you a link that takes you to my website as that’s where I write a weekly B2U blog. But since this is such a big week for the show, and the group, and my weight loss book, I’ve written most of it here!
Webchats Our weekly webchats on the Facebook group ‘Back to You QVC’ have continued since the summer, even after the last series in September ended. By popular demand, we’ve kept up our weekly live chats online and we’ve had some amazing guests in our regular slot 8-9pm Mondays. They include Tova, Elemis’ Keeley and Decleor’s Fiona. Alpha H’s Tom is a firm favourite (don’t miss his TSV this Sunday 4th!) as is Yankee Rosa and Doris Dalton. Judith Williams and Ultrasun have posted many updates on their products and we’ve even had many of my fellow presenters joining in the webchat fun! Go here to Back to You blog on my website, where you will see all the archive transcripts so you can have a good old catch up! And go here for more info about the effects it’s had on members/viewers/Back-to-You’ers over the past year. Also why not join the Facebook groups too? Links are below.
The new show promises to be a fabulous one, with Bruce returning on 12th and much, much more.
READ IT WRITE IT SELL IT
RiWiSi – my weekly look at all things book.
Book of the week this week has to be Till the Fat Lady Slims 2.0 – the ‘When’ Diet. And my big news? Stand by for the exclusive HARDBACK, in a special collectors’ edition, signed by me, with added Bonus Material, appearing on QVC officially on some of my Back to You hours. But only QVC will have the TTFLS Special Edition in hardback. You can read all about the current book itself – it’s the one with the purple cover – on my website here. The aqua colour cover is the QVC Hardback exclusive. Coming soon to Back to You!
It’ll be on advanced orders, or that’s the plan – you can order your copy in advance and it’ll be dispatched just as soon as it hits the QVC warehouse system towards the end of January. Why then? Well it’ll be handy to help you battle the end of January guilt that inevitably hits most people as they fall off the wagon with their New Years’ Resolutions. As far as a new eating regime is concerned, TTFLS and Freedom Eating are there to work alongside ANY diet plan or system you can imagine. Yes any. It’s beginning to get some attention from the media – eg BBC Radio London and friend of QVC, Jo Good who has invite me to be interviewed on her afternoon radio show. It’s also been garnering some great five star reviews once again on Amazon.
So get the book, get yourself ready for some serious life changes, and join the Facebook ‘Till the Fat Lady Slims’ group and also do ‘like’ the TTFLS page for regular ‘tip of the day’ updates to help you on your way. Links below.
For most people TTFLS works. Find out why Freedom Eating principles make such sense before you buy, though, as the first chapter is available free on the ‘look inside’ on Amazon.
Christmassy Story Freebie Plus, as promised – a short story freebie for you is almost finished, as I write this blog. The ‘12 Dates of Ex-mas’ is just being finalised. To find out where to get it, do go to my home page on my website to read about when this seasonal Short Story with a twist is being made available. As soon as it’s released, I promise the news will be on the home page in ‘Debbie’s News’. (not at time of writing, but soon!) Actually, sign up for the next newsletter to be the first to know! And if you’re writing yourself, you’ll also see many more hints and tips on writing.
- Nice New Year? Just to say I hope you enjoyed our New Year’s Eve programmes. My Charlie Bears show at 8 was fab – nice to say hi to Charlie and Will with a live call. And great to have had a whole evening full of input from viewers too. I finished my shift at ten and went off to my pal Shyama’s as I’ve often done over the past five years or so. I also had a wonderful night at Ingrid Tarrant’s on Boxing Day evening and also saw my super mate LJ and her partner for dinner at Zizzi in Banstead too. A good time was had by all!
- Old School Quiz If you’re a regular you’ll know how much I love these types of quiz – I got 12 out of 15 – but it never told me which ones I got wrong! Thank heavens for google – only to check afterwards, mind! Go on, how many can you get right? You know you want to…! Click here to take quiz.
- Faking Dating Gripe Some numpty on a dating site stole my pics and my name this time, to fake a profile. Why? Got to be up to no good, right? Not like they’re ever going to meet people. Be warned – and if you ever spot any of me, just ‘report’ them and quote my website debbieflint.com – the site staff will soon spot it’s a fake. Let me know too via firstname.lastname@example.org. If I decide to go on a dating site, I’ll keep you informed! I’m sure in the meantime if anyone had designs on taking me out somewhere nice, they’d find an innovative, witty way of getting in touch with me, without the need for conventional dating sites. It’s not like I’m hard to find…!!
- ‘things to do in 2015 Facebook Thoughtful – had to include it – specially for New Year New You! Feel free to share. And let’s DO it, people!
Sneaky peek – Bodyblade Update.
Bruce was on the webchat again this week on Facebook on both groups, and announced this –
“Thanks and praise to you all for being so supportive this year for Back to You and Bodyblade QVC groups! I will be back on Jan 12th with two or three shows that day and again on Jan 13th with another couple of shows. I am very excited to be back and will appear with the new Bodyblade Classic kit. The new kit will have a new DVD with two workouts called the Super6/Power10 which are similar to the Bodyblade on the beach workout where we do a minute of Bodyblade followed by a minute of body movement!”
Yay! Sure to be popular, especially when Bruce appears in the evening with me on Back to You, 9pm on 12th.
Shhhh! Yong Kim fans rejoice! Put 7th firmly in your diary – not only a Today’s Special Value modal tunic but at 10pm with me, one of those one show only type bargains! Whoop!
Imedeen Magic – I had a little magic moment at the weekend which made me very proud! I was well impressed when discussing my skin with analyst Emma from the renowned collagen supplement Imedeen. This is of course just my own experience, and I do eat well and naturally, everyone’s results will be different. BUT a year after taking this special marine complex every day, ie, a year after my initial skin density measurement came up at 47, Emma measured me again with her ultrasound machine that she uses during consultations. This weekend, it had reached 59! That’s a whopping increase and means I’m with Joanna Lumley and Christie Turlington and beauty editors galore, in finding the daily tablets work for me – they’re excellent. Your results may differ but now that QVC have a full 4 month try out period – yes you heard me right – isn’t it worth a try? Click here to see the 50+ on QVC. And watch out for the 30+ coming to QVC on Sunday 4th with guest Jo.
BLOOPER – So if you’ve been watching you’ll have seen our end of year compilation of bloopers from a fabulous year of broadcasting. And if you haven’t here they are!
Highlights Coming up
Alpha H TSV Sunday – here’s Will with Tom Ogden, and a wonderful supersize value pack, as Today’s Special Value, on air on Sunday – I don’t think it’ll last all day though! Clinically proven to reduce the depth of wrinkles! And do catch him again soon on our Back to You QVC facebook group webchats – he’s a regular!
It Works Cleaning Blocks – Monday TSV – I swear by these. ‘Specially for grease off glass pan lids and insides of tea cups – great bargain – do stock up when our pal Howard Binder returns.
Elemis mini series Yes, Keeley is back once more with four nights of 8pm shows Wed 7th till Sat 10th – including the Friday with me. Love this brand – some brilliant value packs too! Then Decleor TSV day is Sunday 11th with a 4 pc salon size selection!
WATCH – Am due to go see a blockbuster. But which one? Interstellar? Exodus? Or how about The Hobbit #3 – these effects-rich movies just have to be seen at the cinema. At time of writing I’m off to see one of them with Lauren and her boyfriend Nick for a New Year treat. I love Martin Freeman and will pretty much see anything he’s in. Almost. Here’s the trailer for the third film in the Hobbit franchise – The Battle of Five Armies. I’m told it’s one of the best yet! Have you seen it?
Next week’s blog will feature the whole of the very first Back to You show, as well as some exciting news. Do join me! And put Friday nights into your diary as the time to read my weekly QVC blog! And make this the year you fulfil your aims to get healthy, happy and fit. If anyone can help, we can.
PS – Congratulations to my Big Christmas competition winner, Christine Green!
TO COMMENT on this blog
Just go to comments, below– write your comment, leave your name and your email (kept private), press post, and there you go! Easy!
TO KEEP IN TOUCH:
@debbieflint – follow me for behind the scenes updates & sneaky peeks of upcoming bargains
– My QVC Facebook page – click ‘like’- or friend me on my personal one.
– ‘Back to You QVC Facebook open group’ is here, just ping a request to join and visit every Monday 8-9pm for live chat. Allied to my regular show Back to You show on QVC – returns January 2015.
Or email me email@example.com if you don’t use Twitter or Facebook.
MY WEBSITE & BOOKS
Newsletter – Sign up on my own website for regular email newsletters including freebies, comps, and LATEST NEWS about my novels – www.debbieflint.co.uk
Books- to find out about my fiction and non fiction book and where to get it go here.