Hello! Hope you are well and managing to grab these stolen moments of summer as and when we get them!
Busy couple of weeks for me! As I mentioned in my last blog I was performing with the dance company at Pride in London and it went so well. We danced around the parade for two hours and then on the main stage in Trafalgar square in the evening.
Such a buzz and brilliant experience, here we all are backstage at Trafalgar Square waiting to go on. I am sure you will agree even on a grey rainy day we all look bright and cheerful! To give you an idea of how much dancing I did that day my Fitbit showed almost 32,000 steps by the end of the day!
I performed again this weekend at a street party in South West London. Brilliant fun and some friends came along to watch and we had drinks in the afternoon sunshine afterwards.
To round off what was a really busy month I took some time to attend a yoga class with one of my favourite teachers at the Yoga Life centre. Anna does a Yin Yoga class of calm deep stretching. Amazing how much it soothes and quietens even the busiest of minds! I like this photo of us together afterwards looking serene!
I was also in North West London last week visiting friends where I used to live and met up with Helen Roysdotter, the guest from Pilgrim jewellery. Turns out we lived on the same street for years without realising. We had a Swedish lunch of meatballs and mash in a new gorgeous Swedish cafe there followed (of course!) by cake – yum!
Looking forward to the week ahead – rather excited that this Saturday (9th July) I am hosting an hour of L’Occitane and (assuming it’s not sold out by then) will be showing you the Today’s Special Value which, if like me you are a fan of the Almond range, you are going to LOVE!
The Today’s Special Value offer contains:
- 500ml (supersize!) of the Almond shower oil; I also use it in the bath. I have such dry skin on my body and I don’t even have to use a moisturiser after showering or bathing in this!
- 500ml refill – hurrah, that means 1 litre total of almond oil!
- Full size Delicious hand cream – I actually prefer this to the original Shea hand cream, it sinks in easily, it smells divine and your hands feel about 10 years younger after using it!
- Full size Lighter Legs; this is the first time I have tried this and it’s incredible! With all the dancing I have been doing or even if you just spend lots of time on your feet this gives a reviving, refreshing, tingling sensation that literally leaves your legs and feet feeling lighter!
- Travel size of Velvet Hands with SPF15
Finally, I nipped out to post a letter the other evening and got caught in the rain. As I was running home a most glorious rainbow appeared in the tinted sunlight, I snapped a quick pic and just had to share it with you.
Thanks for reading my blog, please do post a comment below about dancing , yoga, your L’Occitane favourites or anything else!
Big big hugs