1. QVC is currently available to over 23 million homes and online in every home with internet access.
2. In 2009 15.2 million phone calls were handled.
3. The biggest number of customer orders that QVC have shipped in a single day was on 26th October 2008 with a total of 89,243 hard goods and jewellery products.
4. You can choose from over 15,500 products on QVCUK.com.
5. You can watch replays of product demos on QVCUK.com. Over 16,000 videos are viewed every day.
6. A host of music stars have appeared on QVC including John Barrowman, Sheryl Crow, Beverley Knight, The Priests, Blake, Billy Ocean and Elaine Paige.
7. John Barrowman’s album sold out in less than 2 minutes in February 2010.
8. QVC is available in the UK, USA, Germany, Japan and from today (1st October) Italy!
9. In 2008 QVC sold two £19,000 pearl necklaces.
11. Over 15,000 of you have joined our community on QVC Facebook.
12. In 2009 QVC launched presenter blogs and received over 569,000 page views in just over a month.
13. Celebrities who have appeared on QVC to sell their own ranges include: Lulu (skincare), Joan Rivers (jewellery), Kelly Hoppen (homewares), Jemma Kidd (make-up), Lulu Guinness (fashion accessories & jewellery), Tania Bryer (jewellery), Tamara Beckwith (jewellery), Uri Geller and Marco Pierre White (cookware).
14. QVC has raised over £3 million for Breast Cancer Care over the last 10 years. This year our Breast Cancer Care event runs on the 13th October.
16. QVC's most rated product with 5 stars is Liz Earle Cleanse/Polish Duo (212059). 287 customers have given it five stars so far.
17. Over 48,334 customers have reviewed one or more items already. The most reviews a single reviewer has posted on QVCUK.com is 344!